Our School Development Plan (SDP) contains a wealth of information assessing how well we are performing as a school, what our long term strategic priorities are and details of activities that we are undertaking to help improve provision throughout the academic year. It was written by staff, children, parents and Governors, supported by Diocesan and LA colleagues, and is a working document. At the heart of the SDP is the vision that EVERY CHILD MATTERS and a determination to be the very best we can be; 'Better Never Stops'. Underpinning all of this are is our Mission; 'Listen, Love, Learn'.
The SDP is a critical document for the continued success of OLQOH and belongs to us all. We welcome feedback, comments and thoughts on the current SDP, together with suggestions for actions you would like included in the 2020/21 SDP.
Key SDP Priorities for 2020/21 include:
- To ensure safeguarding systems are effective, adapting as required to new challenges and changing needs.
- To review the curriculum to ensure it is not only broad and balanced, but is also effective in preparing our pupils for the future.
- To make every lesson count, through QfT (Quality first Teaching), with improved progress and attainment writing outcomes throughout the school, including for our most able learners.
- To ensure that progress and attainment in RE remain inline with that of other subjects..
- To nurture and encourage resilience, positive attitudes, healthy lifestyles and Gospel values in all that we do and say.
- To provide our pupils with an inviting, inclusive and exciting Learning Environment.
A full copy of the SDP is available on request. Please speak to Mrs Miles for more information - email@example.com