Hello & Welcome
What is Local Offer (also known as SEN Information Report)?
When the Children and Families Bill becomes enacted in 2014, local authorities will be required to publish information online about all services for children and young people with special educational needs (SEN) aged 0 - 25. This is the Local Offer.
The Local Offer (SEN Information Report) will provide accurate and easy to understand information for parents, carers and young people about what services are available and how they can access them.
Information included in Local Offer (SEN Information Report)
Local Offer (SEN Information Report) must include information about the services that we believe will normally be available in Kent.
This will include:
- Education, health and care provision
- Arrangements for identifying and assessing children and young people with SEN
- How services are accessed (including eligibility criteria) and how decisions are made
- Arrangements for supporting children and young people move between school phases
- Services to support young people in preparing for adulthood and independence
- Arrangements for disagreement resolution, complaints, mediation and appealing to the SEN Tribunal Sources of support, advice and information
- Information for feedback and review of the Local Offer
Our Lady's Local Offer (SEN Information Report) can be found by clicking the link below (as can our Inclusion Policy). For more information, please contact our Inclusion Manager, Mrs Burrows. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your child already at Our Lady's, and do they have additional needs?
If the answer to this question is YES, please take a few minutes to complete our SEN survey for Parents & Carers. The survey link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5LWYJWQ