Our SDP contains a wealth of information assessing how well we are performing as a school, what our long term strategic priorities are and details of activities that we are undertaking to help improve provision during this academic year. It was written with by staff, children, parents and Governors, supported by Diocesan and LA colleagues, and is a working document. At the heart of the SDP is the vision that EVERY CHILD MATTERS and a determination to be the very best we can be - 'Better Never Stops'.
The SDP is a critical document for the continued success of OLQOH and belongs to us all. We welcome feedback, comments and thoughts on the current SDP, together with suggestions for actions you would like included in the 2018/19 SDP.
Key SDP Priorities for 2018/19 include:
- To ensure safeguarding remains our number one priority, with systems that adapt to new challenges e.g. extremism.
- To make every lesson count, through QfT (Quality first Teaching). Outcomes in EYFS, Y1 Phonics and both KS1 & KS2 will remain above the national average (including in combined figures for Reading, Writing and Maths and for those children who are particularly academically able).
- To ensure that progress and outcomes in RE are inline with progress and outcomes in English and Maths.
- To continually reinforce key Gospel Values in everything we do.
- To provide our pupils with an inviting and exciting Learning Environment, designed to support an inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum.
A full copy of the SDP is available on request. Please speak to Mrs Miles for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org